HAVEFUN RED Sake Set [4bottles (with box)]
- Regular price
- ¥8,300 JPY
- Regular price
- Sale price
- ¥8,300 JPY
- Unit price
How to Order
Disclaimer about delivery
- As we outsource the delivery to the third party (transport service providers), the delivery time and date can be changed without any pre notice according to their reasons, which please note. Please allow enough time for ordering to prepare for such unexpected situation.
- In case this third party damages your ordered products during the transportation, please contact to SAKEYOI (email@example.com ). SAKEYOI will try to solve the problem as much as possible.
- Please note that the delay and damages during transportation are not carried out under the responsibility of SAKEYOI.
Inquiry after dispatch from our warehouse
Please contact to the transport service providers about the delivery inquiry after being shipped out from our warehouse. Here are the contact details of the transport service providers who carry your ordered products.
The name of the providers are indicated in the e-mail from SAKEYOI that you receive when the product is dispatched from our warehouse.
- When you want to have fun, when you want to share happiness with others, when you want to gently lose yourself in feelings of satisfaction, when you want to feel full of life.
- Overwhelming visuals that overturn the concept of sake labels
- Flavors specially designed for canned sake by breweries that will impress not only newbies to sake but also core fans
"HAVEFUN RED" 180ml x 4bottles
This sake is perfect for when you want to have fun together with friends or family, or when you want to feel inspired to be assertive.
We gave attention to the balance of sweetness, plumpness, and fragrance to create a taste that will lift your spirits. The characteristic ginjo aroma is sweet, sophisticatedly refreshing, and has a sense of volume that’s taken full advantage of the Omachi rice. Harmonized with a gentle acidity, "Havefun Red" has been finished to have a well-balanced taste.
To bring out the features of this sake, instead of chilling it until it is ice cold, we recommend drinking it at a slightly warmer temperature.
We’ve also kept the alcohol content low, as some people will be drinking directly from the can.
Refreshing Smooth Type
|Raw Material||Rice, Rice malt|
|Variety of Rice||Akaiwa Omachi rice 100%|
|Nuts and Bolts||Designed to suit vegetable dishes and goes particularly well with root vegetables. This sake’s sweetness stands out when it is combined with a touch of bitterness.
If drunk with sashimi, we recommended using a robustly flavored soy sauce.
|Dry or Sweet||Slightly Sweet|
|Taste||We gave attention to the balance of sweetness, plumpness, and fragrance to create a taste that will lift your spirits.|
|Aroma||The characteristic ginjo aroma is sweet, sophisticatedly refreshing, and has a sense of volume that’s taken full advantage of the Omachi rice.|
|Suitable Temperature||10°C〜20°C（Cold - Room Temperature）|
|Rice Milling Level||60%
|Sake Meter Value||-1|
Yuki Sake Brewery Co., Ltd. (Yuki, Ibaraki Prefecture)
We put heart and soul into sake brewing so that people can have enjoyable HITOMAKU moments, drinking and feeling happy.
Sake Sommelier Comment
First of all, I was surprised at this sake’s solid presence, which makes you forget about its low alcohol content. You do sense the sweetness, but it settles into a refreshing acidity. I feel the sake has a very good breadth to it; a breadth of the kind that encompasses everything and brings out the great features of this sake.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.